VisionThe vision of Higher Education Institute of MIHE is: to provide higher education opportunities that enable students to gain knowledge and develop skills necessary to achieve their professional goals, improve the productivity of Afghan organizations, and provide leadership and service to their communities. Our courses provide students with the ability to be place in better positions.
HEIK holds itself to a higher level and strives to constantly improve its proffesors, curriculumn and campus, so that it can be on par with not only the top Universities in Afghanistan, but the best in the region.
MissionOur Mission is to engineer the Higher Education Institute of Karwan (HEIK) to meet and exceed the highest international standards for education, while maintaining a sustainable, socially caring and peaceful community.Values
- Excellence in teaching & leadership skills
- Education towards employment
- Provide students with the best education value for their money
- Adopt socially responsible programs for the progress of Afghan students and the surrounding community
- To establish sustainable revenue generation to help the developing parts of the community
- Identify the job market demands and prepare students for them through industry based academics curriculums
- Invest and share available resources for the growth and development of Afghanistan at large and the satisfaction of both the internal and external stakeholders
- Attract clients (both students and professionals) to HEIK by encouraging them to contribute to the organizational growth and development
PurposesTo give students knowledge, skills, and values, and to encourage those students to use of that knowledge in their community.
- To educate young, male and female afghans and support and encourage them to create a new modern and enlighted Afghanistan.
- To develop communication, critical thinking, collaboration, and information utilization skills while in school and to encourage students to improve these skills throughout the rest of their lives.
- To bridge the gap between theory and practice with faculty members that bring their classrooms both advanced academic preparation, and skills from their current professions.
- To use effective technological instruction by expanding access to collaboration and communication resources.